GM hires new graduates!
- For Electronic, Mechatronic, Control and Automation Engineering: Control System Engineer
- For Automotive, Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering:
System Development & Base Calibration Engineer
The GM Engineering Centre in the Cittadella Politecnica, Torino, is developing a new generation of fuel efficient diesel engines and controls and new advanced propulsion systems, such as diesel hybrids, which will improve fuel efficiency, reduce emissions and offer new technologies to drivers around the world.
The three core areas of responsibility for the Torino Engineering team include:
- Diesel engine engineering: engine design, computer aided engineering (CAE) and simulation, exhaust after-treatment, turbocharging and engine management system components.
- Controls engineering: diesel functions development, engine control algorithms, diagnostics and application software engineering, electronics and engine control modules development, basic software engineering. General Motors is the only auto maker with complete software and systems expertise in control of gasoline engines, diesel engines and automatic transmissions.
- Hybrid powertrain engineering:system configuration modelling, optimization and Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV) powertrain design and testing.
Go to Company profile - Italian version
Check job offers: